Sunday, August 22, 2010

The MBA

I would like to preempt this post by mentioning how hard it was to get into the MBA program in the first place.  God has blessed me with the opportunity to be accepted into a Top 20 MBA program, and now that I am in the midst of class work, I understand why it was so hard to get in, in the first place.  The MBA application process is like a primer to the academic rigor.

After a fulfilling and efficient orientation and team building process, my study group was formed, and we were off on a race to the finish.  During orientation they referred to our academic career as the "next 22 months."  I assume it was to help us conceptualize how short our time really is in graduate school.  My study group is made up of some fabulous gentlemen hailing from Maryland, Connecticut, law school, and India.  I add the feminine touch, and a little African-American flavor, and we have a lively group of individuals.

After just two weeks of classes, we have our first midterm tomorrow morning on statistics.  I guess I had better return to studying.  However, creating this blog was a well used study break.

No comments:

Post a Comment